View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 11:26 PM  
Penny24Seven
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwirlsGirl View Post
With all due respect to the adult industry....

I have a few amateur interracial programs I promote that have multiple processors, multiple "traffic leaks" and I always get a chuckle with these threads because even with those traffic leaks.....

Even with the multiple processors, and with ONLY a 25% affiliate payout, I have made 5 times the cash with this traffic leaky amateur interracial program than with another BIG BIG NAME INTERRACIAL PROGRAM/NETWORK with one processor, and ZERO TRAFFIC LEAKS.

Sure I will get blasted and flamed but that does not negate the fact that I have just laid out.

At the end of the day, I'll take $200.00 a week from site A... with a few "traffic leaks"
as opposed to $20.00 a week from site B with NO TRAFFIC LEAKS.

The logic involved here is respectable but not always financially feasible.

Its like the frito lay guy telling the owner of 7 11 that I am not going to stay your partner because you are selling other brands of chips on your shelves, and I want my frito lay chips to be the only chips in your store..

You are selling UTZ chips right next to my frito lay chips, and I don't want YOUR customers to have any other choice of chips but my frito lays. You have chip leaks...lol

As if any of you with that logic are going to let one of the potato chip guys tell you how to run your 7 11

Use your common sense and promote what makes you money. Unless you are supplying me with 100% of my traffic, then YOU kindly hold the legs, while I fuck this duck.

Again, its not the amount of leaks that should concern you its the ratio of conversion/retention and bottom line.

What if there are 50 leaks on site A and you are still making 3 times the cash than Site B with ZERO LEAKS??

Oh I know you all will drop site A, and promote site B, because its the ethical and correct thing to do......

COPY
You make a good point but what if 7-11 said they would only sell your product and you find out they are selling shit just like yours out the back door? Not many people like being lied to or fucked around. If 7-11 made a deal and then changed the store around once you put all your efforts into them I would be pissed too.
Now i'm gonna go get a coffee at 7-11, Thanks