View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 05:26 AM  
cjhmdm
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MainManRay View Post
why the hell didnt they make a formal anouncement in the admin or via email ON THE 23rd when they said they found out instead of waiting a week and 'laxin over christmas? Also their payments read "payment cleared" in the admin - why werent they marked as "payment delayed"? No excuse.

IF an IPSP are having issues of any kind - not informing their clients immediately (and on gfy etc) will turn them quickly into another DMR/Ibill and all the others like them faster than they can shout chargebacks.

This thread is gonna hit them hard as new potential clients search for zombaio before risking their hard earned cash with an IPSP
See, this is the problem I'm having, and I'm sure many others are as well... The first thing i thought when we... finally... got an email earlier today regarding the delayed payouts is "here we go again". But sure, blame it on the holidays I guess, blame it on this, blame it on that... in the end it's not like you're going to be held responsible even if you do rob us blind.

People on these boards and in this biz talk a lot of shit but when it comes time for action they turn real fuckin' yellow real fuckin' quick.
cjhmdm is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote