View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 06:14 PM  
MobiusMike
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by marktruman View Post
they have something wrong with their script, similar to last night. all joins are declined due to communication error, so i presume its software or hardware fault

recurring is fine so I dont think it's issue with bank
I don't want to "pile on" on the Zombaio issue but there seems to be a string of pretty odd issues cropping up with them over the last month.

The wire issue is very odd. I can understand having a corrupt payment file that caused wires to fail, but the continued delay doesn't make sense. Despite the information to the contrary here, E.U. banks don't entirely shut down a week before Xmas until a week after New Years....not in the new electronic frontier and especially not their wire rooms. An international wire shouldn't take more than 3 - 4 days (MAX) to get from bank A to bank B.

This, in conjunction with other recent issues (increased reserve amounts and length of hold, increased fees, et al) and now a communications issue causing only new joins to fail paints a troubling picture.

www.2MPAY.com
www.MobiusPay.com

Twitter: MobiusPay

Payment Industry Subject Matter Expert
MobiusMike is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote