View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 06:44 PM  
SwirlsGirl
So Fucking Banned

my thoughts on this zombaio crisis...make no mistake they have a crisis on their hands, adult webmasters use your discernment and common sense...

I am not speaking from a posture of sympathy for any processing companies, I am qualified to speak as an advocate for transparent processing and accounting for all who utilize companies like zombaio

As someone who has been ripped off, and robbed by banks,multiple processing companies, and the like to the tune of tens of thousands I have yet to have any one of the "company reps or spokesman" answer this.....

How is it that someone I know very well has worked for the government for 14 years, and has had direct deposit as well as paper check payments, and in 14 years not a nickel short or a day late????

Never had he had an excuse,delay or complication with pay checks, direct deposit, or missing hours in 14 + years!

Simply never happened and that is a huge statement considering the ineptitude of the government that many of us are aware of.

We are talking 14 years, and in this business some companies cannot go 14 days without a payout glitch or error.

So I ask why is it in this business do you have a wide variety of excuses, delays,contradictions, half answers, when it comes to payouts???

Why do you Zombaio and others, feign like you have some monopoly on reason and no one else but you guys can understand the COMPLICATED NATURE of credit card processing!

You would have me believe that the government understands that there is ZERO tolerance for payout chicanery, but in the adult business its to be accepted as typical.

If there were some IMMEDIATE and DIRE consequences for fucking with peoples money ....then maybe payout integrity would become top priority for companies positioned like Zombaio and others

Hey I speak for myself, and not the rest of the adult community, I simply find payout shorts,delays,glitches to be unacceptable ever....PERIOD

The government works with banks, and financial institutions, and can pay over 5 million employees on time fatihfully week in and week out!

How dare you act like you and your company is beyond reproach and should be afforded some credit for making most and not all of your payments on time.

You do not get brownie points for doing what we pay you to do. You get brownie points when you go above and beyond what we pay you to do!

This is a fact.... you guys produce nothing,create nothing,and exist in a sense as a parasite....meaning your business model can only survive by inserting yourself between us (webmasters) and our customers as "MONEY CHANGERS"

When the time comes where we can eliminate the need for you guys, and collect our customers funds ourselves, you will no longer have such a business model.

Without the ability to VERIFY in real time, what happens with our surfers when they leave our tour pages, to submit their credit card details on your servers, we are at your mercy.

When your answers to direct questions get vague and elusive, when you slowly reduce service, and raise fees after explosive growth, it leaves a bad taste in the mouth of those who see you guys for what you are.

You are not immortal, not beyond being challenged and held to task.

Far too many pseudo bankers and processing company reps have sipped the kool laid and feel that they are so brilliant and powerful that they can exist without their clients, and talk and treat the clients, as their servants.

Sickening backwards logic to talk with disdain to the one who pays your salary.

It really is a mental illness, and I encounter the combined arrogance and ignorance quite often when talking to members of the banking community.
SwirlsGirl is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote