View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 12:41 PM  
BVF
Black Vagina Finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shap View Post
I love seeing someone people looked up to and treated like a god be revealed to be a total douchebag.
You mean like you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shap View Post
I never liked Steve. We had a run in early on where he threatened me to give him a domain or he'd turn on the shave on my account. He couldn't keep his cool and couldn't think his way through a situaition. Ever since that day I've seen him fall apart more and more until this.

A lot of people said Steve is set for life. I think he probably has a whole lot less saved than people think I bet he wishes he would have kept at it instead of riding it out lol

Steve you are one guy who's grave i always wanted to piss on. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to do it ;)
Don't forget, YOU are considered a douchebag also..or at least a big time asshole....And ONLY because of Steve's recent extreme douchebagginess, people are temporarily forgetting about YOUR OWN douchebagginess, which pales in comparison to this current situation and you're jumping in on this and going H.A.M. (hard as a muthafucka) just for PR purposes.

Obviously it's working because of the "I love you shap" ball sucking and ass licking posts are already showing up....But not everyone here is fooled by your ruse.

Black Pussy
Click On Mr Cosby..CCbill, 60/40, 136 FHG's....The Cos Loves Black Ghetto Pussy!!
BVF is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote