View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 11:24 PM  
will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shap View Post
I know what you mean. I've made nowhere near what some people have made in this biz. However ive build a pretty solid brand. Is that more of an accomplishment than someone who's built nothing but made $25 million more than I have? I don't know.
I think so. And I don't think it is someone who has built a solid brand vs someone who had built nothing. I have built nothing, just sent sales. What you did was build a good brand, vs someone who makes (made) money from shitty billing practices.... which has helped to destroy the industry for people like you and everyone else.

I could have made millions installing spyware and then holding people's computers hostage unless they pay for my shit to make it work, or several other illegal/shady things.

The cross sale business is short term, going away. I hope 12Clicks has something else to latch on to. At least if he does evolve to the next thing (shaddy or not) it will be more than what Steve has done which is sit on the same sites for the last 5-6 years... that and blackmailing, err i mean sueing people and faking girls deaths.

PROGRAM SHIT LIST - DO NOT PROMOTE (click link for gfy thread)
FNCash | Media Revenue

Last edited by will76; 01-11-2011 at 11:27 PM..
will76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote