View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 09:56 AM  
Sam - Mr. Skin
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Mr. Skin Mobile, Tube Tools, Niche Galleries w/RSS & more

We've been working hard on a lot of new marketing tools over the past couple of months so I wanted to catch everyone up on what is now available.

1. Mr. Skin Mobile - Our mobile site is now available for promotion in Mr. Skin Cash. We pay 60% Rev Share for life on all mobile sales. Choose from a variety of mobile banners or use our redirect script, plus, more tools to be added in the coming weeks. Please let me know if you have any specific needs and I'll see what we can do. Start making money on your mobile celebrity traffic now!

Here is a preview of our mobile optimized site.

2. Filterable Galleries with RSS - Webmasters now have the ability to filter our galleries by niche (black, Asian, big boob etc.) and then subscribe to the RSS feed so that you are automatically updated with new content that fits your niche sites. We continue to add new celebrity galleries each week, so sign up and subscribe to the feeds you need.

3. Tube/Blog Tools - We have recently added hosted and downloadable celebrity videos, perfect for tube sites and blogs. We currently have over 100 videos available with more being added weekly. As with our galleries, RSS feeds are available and the videos can be filtered by niche.

4. Live Content Feeds - Our new live feed allows affiliates to add a variety of exclusive Mr. Skin videos, Top 10 Lists and other content to your sites with very little effort. The feeds are completely customizable in terms of size, styles, content, niche, landing pages, etc. They are a breeze to set up, but we are also glad to make one for you if needed. Just let me know where it will be located on your site and we can email you the code within an hour.

Here is an example of the feed.

Sign up today and contact me for immediate approval. We've got a lot of new tools in the works and are always taking suggestions. Thanks in advance!
mrskin.commrman.comnakednews.commrskincash.comfleshbot.com

Sam - Mr. Skin is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote