View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 12:34 AM  
frankie!!

Experienced Video Editor Looking for Consistent Work with Established Adult Sites

I've been the lead editor for the last 5 years for all production aspects of the the popular gay sites CruiserBoys and MaximoLatino. I deal directly with photographers, receive raw content and take it all the way through production and upload it into your members area and webmaster programs.

I do picture editing in Photoshop and all the video editing in Final Cut Pro. I also create FHG content which includes teaser vid clips and pics. FYI, I actually look at the FHG video and create the best clip possible, its very time consuming but its worth it! I'm very reliable, quality, and detailed oriented.

At this point I'm looking for steady work. I'm based in California and do all my editing in my office. If you have any questions and are interested in my services, let me know your requirements and I'll get back with you.

Thanks,
Sue
suekaysd [at] yahoo [dot] com