View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 01:49 PM  
lazycash
Troll Patrol

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Advisor View Post
"this seems too easy, why isn't everyone doing this?"- this words say girls when I try to take them in webcam biz. As for me - sell lists was very hard. Small part of people don't scary use Credit card and sign-up. I don't sell many lists, but I must pay a lot of fee for any.
Why I should think? I do what eligible. Not more.
Why awe should convert sales? Whey said this sales is OK. Brad made bad his work.
Yes, it is same list. I try post it now.
You should think because you're getting someone to pay AWE $50 and they are paying you $222, how long do you think a company can keep losing $172 for every one of your sales?

I realize some may rebuy, but generally with incentivized sales, 95% of them never make another purchase and cancel. I would even venture to guess that some of the people that took you up on your offer never even used their credits they purchased which sent a red flag to AWE.

Its crazy..."

VenusBlogger
lazycash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote