View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 05:42 PM  
eNumbered

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puremeds-J View Post
So if you keep no information on us, say I forgot my account number. How do you look it up? What if I forget my password? Is my money lost? ;)

Do you disable all server logs? Constantly change hosting companys, ip routes, fire employees weekly? How anonymous are we talking here?
Of course, we maintain all transactional information related to your account, while you are an active client, so that you can transact business.

We don't require name, address, or other personally identifying information from clients. Therefore, we cannot turn over that kind of information, even if required by court order - because we simply do not have it.

We strongly recommend you keep password, username, account number, pin number, and answers to security questions written down and hidden in a safe place. If you lose all of this info, it will be difficult to access your account. We also recommend you set a callback verification number (prepaid phone if desired) so that we can give you access to your account if for some reason you have lost the login info. Hope this information helps.
eNumbered is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote