View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 03:35 PM  
lazycash
Troll Patrol

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by eNumbered View Post
We've been online for a month - so, yes, people have used us. And the number of clients using eNumbered grows daily.

As I've said before, we have no connection whatsoever to 'eddie temple' other than having purchased our domain from someone by that name for an unreasonable sum of money. As far as I know, he was getting sued and selling his entire portfolio of domains and businesses.
That's the last I'll comment on this matter.
Lol, you said people would be posting in this thread and nobody in here had heard of you a month ago, so how would anyone in here have been using you? I see your domain is for sale, guess you are abandoning ship already http://www.sedo.com/search/details.p...t nerid=17505

Before being put on privacy whois a couple days ago the whois info was as follows:
Eddie Temple [email protected]
207 - 1425 Marine Drive
West Vancouver
British Columbia
V7T 1B9
CA

In 2007 the whois for the domain was:
Registrant:
Yitzhak Rosenthal
21 Ha'levona
Eliat, Israel 43355
Israel

So tell me this Yitzhak, if you bought the domain from Eddie, why is your whois history before his and not after?

Its crazy..."

VenusBlogger
lazycash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote