View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 06:14 PM  
BradBreakfast
Confirmed User

@Wicked 1 - Sure you can go with WebAir; a company with a flashy animated header that has doves flying around in outer-space or you can go with somebody who knows what really counts. Keep in mind all these "referral" links are affiliate links so they're obviously referring you for financial gain. I'll admit I'm guilty of the same, but with me I actually know what you're going to get. I host some of my own sites on this server, therefor there is extremely high personal reasons to ensuring it's up-time. I'm not some faceless datacenter technician with my fingers in your data.

If you hosted with me, you wouldn't have a server to keep secure or manage and a cPanel license to pay every month (that alone will save you $25-$38 USD a month).

How much bandwidth & storage do you need? I just upgraded to RAID 1 - 1 TB drives so there's redundancy with me. No extra hard drive and RAID card to pay for every month. Did I mention I also am running Nginx & Memcached?

#JustSayin' [email protected]

Last edited by BradBreakfast; 04-26-2011 at 06:16 PM..
BradBreakfast is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook