View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 03:48 AM  
intellichat
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake View Post
Yeah, the numbers just don't seem to make sense but there are so many companies using these solutions that I started wondering if I'm just not "getting it".

Funny you brought up the aspect of how potential customers may feel about a bot on a site like ours as we were also wondering the same thing. If only AI was far enough along to have a realistic "Allie bot" that would close the deal for potential customers that were on the fence.
Hey Jake, there are a number of ways in which you can customize a campaign. Changing the settings and appearance allows you to try different things.

We have settings which allow you to delay activation, so you don't need to offer an incentive on the 1st exit - possibly do it on the 2nd or 3rd. You can also remove it for repeat visitors, so it's a 1-time only discount.

We have the ability to customize responses and the look / feel of your campaign... Even to the extent of using video footage of your girls.

If you're interested in trying it out drop me an email and we can discuss rates & get you set up on a free trial.

Thanks,
Billy
intellichat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote