View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 09:14 AM  
Peter Romero
Long time no happy ending

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutedimples View Post
Quote machine? My brain is what you're referring to. It takes more than coming up a thought. To be able to quote in relate to a situation means you would first have to understand the situation (that first needs a thought) and then to find the related quote to match the content (that needs a thought also).

What I meant was, if YOU dont think a girl is sexy, cute, hot, whatsoever, doesnt mean the rest of the world would feel the same. Cute, sexy, hot, beautiful... etc, are all relative and subjective terms. It really doesnt matter if you wanna judge a girl's look by how she created her nick. My point is you are generalizing here. But all these arguments are pointless cuz most of you here dont think I'm a girl anyway and to prove that, according to the posters' ritual here, I'll have to show tits. lol.

Anyway, some of you are hostile to me already before even knowing me. So a fat guy must be so shameless to create a fake nick here so people can insult him. Mission accomplished. Perhaps I should have pretended to be a man and posted here. Would I then be more welcomed? Internet oh internet!
= Sally Rand. I can tell because I dozed off before I finished the first sentence... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

[email protected]

See them all here: http://www.Petergirls.com
Peter Romero is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote