Old 07-12-2011, 09:21 PM  
RycEric
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutedimples View Post
OMG!!!!

1. I dont know what/who Sally Rand is.
2. The girl in my avatar and profile pic is me, also the girl on my twitter.
3. One of the sites I'm working on at the moment: www.hotgirlshub.com. It's new and started only less than a month ago. As of this Friday you will see it as a WL of SM.
4. Yes I use skype. AND I have a cam. If you guys want to pick a representative and confirm my gender/authenticity, I'll do it. But once I prove it, the guys who accused me here need to shut up, get bitch-slapped and then suck a dick, or 10.

I posted all posts with my genuine responses, including the "titillating comment". I love quoting because it's fun. Talking about trolling, who is trolling who now? Hypocrites! It's more than just suspecting someone is fake. Some of you are just plain out rude! And I've also been taught, men who are cheap are usually very rude. *sigh* A simple introductory thread turning into this much attack. If GFY isnt addictive and titillating as I said, what else can it be?
Welcome to the board Ms. Chan ... ice4everhot
RycEric is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote