View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 06:00 PM  
Vjo
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog View Post
You guys have a ton of mosquitoes, Would need a fill faced helmet ;)

We came in to MN at La Crosse (crossed the bridge). We then took 61N along the Mississippi all the way to Minneapolis. We picked up 94 there. We had a lot coming up in MT and WY so we drove a little longer and made it to Fargo. I love how long the suns stays up when that far north.

LOL That is proof we got lakes. No, we had a ton of rain this year. But yeah you have to have a can of Cutters mosquito spray in the toolbox if you break down at night.

Of course I am old school before cell phones. I have seen em bad as you prob did. They will chew ya up.
Yep always wore a full face or a good fairing on my 1981 Suzuki 750 rice burner. Fun bike tho before I sold it. My friend has a Full Hog tho with all the special this and chrome that.

Yeah gets dark about 10:00 at the earliest on June 21.

Summers are short but intense and as hot as anywhere at times. But only for a short time. Tomorrow the winds turn from the NW and Canada which will cool us to 85. We get a break, Down south they dont.

Fall will be in the air on Sept 1. The weather is constantly changing. 4 distinct seasons. Keeps ya hopping.

Last edited by Vjo; 07-20-2011 at 06:05 PM..
Vjo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote