View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 12:36 AM  
porkbrothersdotnet
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Contrary to popular beliefs TGP?s are not dead

Double Bump
Contrary to popular beliefs TGP?s are not dead. Tgp's can still make you some money. I wish I wouldn?t have shut mine down in place of a tube site. I then decided to leave the business and all those backlinks I have built went to the person who picked up my domain. To make a TGP a success just takes a little time and a little grind to get the backlinks. I would recommend Chameleon submitter; submit one gallery a day for a month. Make sure you add a reciprocal link back to your site and start submitting. Learn how to build your own galleries or edit galleries from your sponsor. The good ones will get picked up and will be around for a long time bringing you some good traffic for some time to come. The reciprocal can be used to send the traffic to your TGP or Tube site. This was the basic formula given to me long ago and I believe the basic principle for creating traffic with backlinks still works. I just started backup in the business. I have been using this formula for a week and it?s already paying dividends.
porkbrothersdotnet is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook