View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 06:38 PM  
Domains_Broker
Confirmed User

The first thing you need to do before any linkbuilding or otherwise is concentrate on your "on-page" elements.. ie, URL's, Titles, Copy, H1's, etc.

What framework is the site built on? If it's totally custom, then you're gonna have to pay someone to work up your htaccess file and mod_rewrites for every single page, if no plugin or module is available for your cms.

These are all important variables for your SEO campaign. I charge $100 per page for on-site optimization. This includes competitive analysis, keyword research, title's, url's, etc... if I have to get really dirty, as stated above, the price goes up.

Then, after that's done, I would look to procure the appropriate links which is simply $85/hr plus costs.

You asked for prices, well, you got them. It's not nearly as simple as ranking front page for "paysite design/adult design/best design" a professional SEO would tell you those are probably not the correct keywords to target, if you want to make money that is... which, I'm assuming you do.

"Adult website design" is actually very competitive...

Premium Expired Domains
Domains_Broker is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook