View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 11:21 AM  
ArsewithClass
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
I would imagine that if someone was motivated they could look up the local zoning rules for that area to determine what business types are and aren't allowed. Typically adult business of any kind is regulated and it shouldn't be too hard to figure out. For his benefit and for the benefit of others, someone might then post those rules here.

My initial respect goes to the people living around the area & the other shops... I do not want to make this shop & it does not look dirty or shady.

All the paperwork has been drawn properly by a very good solicitor in this area & as said, I have had the council regulators in twice & undercover CID in once also... everyone is happy with the way I have laid my studio out & the way it is run.

At the moment, I have had some models in but yet to get it off the ground, as said, this was due to needing the first months payroll before I was paid from sites but now, with this news that cam models are paid later also, then I can continue & have continued to sent mail & call models, hoping to hear news over the next few days.

My studio is a very nice place to work & has lots of potential going for it, for the employees, the public, the viewers &, if it all goes well, the affiliates, with plenty of new content.
ArsewithClass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote