View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 12:43 PM  
Camguy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by myrealcamgirls View Post
Of course I am aware of all that you mentioned. Whats wrong with perverts like you? You apparently have no home training at all. You disgust me.
My "home training" taught me that any person who mentions a "lolita" model, and her "10 year old" viewers all while talking about a girl who happens to be an online sex worker, tells me that your head is not screwed on correctly and soon enough you will find out the hard way about implying illegal activity which is often viewed and determined to be the same as conducting that said illegal activity in the world of adult.

I am not the brain dead ignoramus who implied twice in the same post that minors should be envisioned. Those were your words. You should disgust yourself. One for being perverse with your implications, and two, for being unintelligent enough to think that anyone will agree with your position of spinning it back onto me.

Ah, but stupid is as stupid does. I bet you hear that a lot. Right down to your reply about being "AWARE" of "ALL" I mentioned. So I disgust you for calling you out on your poor choice of words? Pity me, I shant live another day without serious psychotropic anti-depressant medications flowing through my veins for I am clearly not worthy of a happy existence because you say so.

Last edited by Camguy; 11-05-2011 at 12:47 PM..
Camguy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote