View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 10:34 PM  
AAB
Confirmed User

:tongue Best Custom T-Shirt Makers?

I have a popular site with dedicated following of about 300k subscribers (2 Million uniques a month, but about 700k are type ins of which at least 300k have been with me for 3+ years). I was thinking of putting together a design for custom t-shirts and sell them through the site. I think it could do well, though it would be the first time trying so who knows

Anyway - hoped I could get some pointers from the ever awesome GFY community. Do you know of a solid, reliable and business savvy t-shirt maker to whom I could entrust the job of making those t-shirts? Obviously - I would like to team up with someone who makes decent quality product and takes good care of customers. A US based company would be preferred, as majority of my readers are from there. Also - a company which could provide more complete solution (for example also capable of taking care of delivery/shipping, taking orders, dealing with returns/customer enquiries, etc) would be preferred. Not sure if any such business exists in the first place.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated
AAB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote