View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 03:17 PM  
LushBoobs
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWB View Post
95% of them are a waste of time. If you're lucky enough to find one that stays on top of things and has skills, KEEP HIM AT ALL COSTS.

Good ones are out there, but they are in the minority.

What kind of work do you need done? everything from pathing out models from images to use in graphics/headers/ so making headers, to copywriting to potentially video editing, I'm also looking for someone who can edit smarty templates.. possibly programming small sites, blog stuff - not sure until I find that person and figure out what they can do, and what they can't do, I do myself..

BTW... awesome site. You should bring it up to date a bit. Content rocks. Big floppy tits rule!
THANK YOU - re my site. I Know it needs some love, I spent the last two years branding and slaving away for another model when I should have just kept Lushboobs.com up to date. It's having its' 10 year anniversary in a few months - considering a relaunch with fresh content... so much for producing instead of modeling =/

thank you for the advice! (and - am using elevated-x with non exclusive content purchased from around the world, to launch 6 new sites - which is why I need the help - ALL what you like - how did you say it, " floppy tit sites " lol ya those. )

<3
LushBoobs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote