View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 01:31 AM  
AdultRev

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BareBacked View Post
So you plan to sell dickpills to users to unlock a video?
We actually have a wide variety of different offers. I think you're referencing our Content Locker and that is one of our tools there are also tools like the RedLight tool that don't require any purchase.

Within our offer database, we're expanding everyday - whether the user is given the option to purchase something, register or perhaps fill in a short form, we're working to make sure there is an option that they will pursue.

Users are much more likely to generate revenue when they're not blasted with poorly delivered advertisements or told "give me your CC info and register or go away". Our platform provides alternatives and if nothing else, makes sure that any potential "lost" revenue gets captured.

Again, try it for yourself and see the results - work with us and let us SHOW you. Then, you can be informed for making comments, suggestions or decisions and I think that makes the most sense for anyone running a business.

Thanks
AdultRev is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote