View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 09:47 AM  
kalel120

Industry Role:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucas131 View Post
stop crying asshole, nobody ever invited you here. stupid dramaqueen crybaby bitch, go back to your maisntream shit! and say hello to all other idiots out there! and have a nice weekend everyone!
GFY. Mainstream is shit filled with idiots yet we have a forum here called "Mainstream Biz discussion" here? Guess it should be changed to Shitty Biz With other idiots discussions. Oh why do I even bother.

WOW. The ferociousness of people defending NATS. Any stock holders here?
Find it amazing that people who didn't try something else are defending it like it's the best thing since sliced bread. It's like saying Hamburgers are the best thing in the world? "Did you ever try steaks?" "No, but I simply know Hamburgers are the best thing in the world".
NATS - No easy way to add variables and subids to links, no reports for day parting (yea I'm sure conversions for CAMs are at the same level all day, and not mostly at launch breaks of fat american executives and like to wank off and tell a pretty .ru girl what to do. Would be great to see that no?). So much data you can gather with awesome tracking that it's a sin to not do it.

Good we had an open discussion about the pros and cons of nats here.

Peace to the hustlers and grinders, and a big gfy to all the sheep and haters.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Kal
kalel120 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote