View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 12:17 PM  
TerryM
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAB View Post
For years I promoted KinkyDollars.com (started when it was still Cybernet Entertainment) but only gave them a real push in the last few months. And after year of promoting, and after sending several conversions that purchased annual membership from kink.com sites in the last month, auspiciously just as my paycheck should have been pretty decent, kinkydollars decided to ban my account. I asked for explanation but got no response.

My question is - I have a really strong community of 3 million monthly users on my website. They are not just surfers, it's a very tightly knit community with dedicated supporters who will not hesitate to reverse their support for companies that backstabbed me. If I ask those who may have signed up with any Kink.com website to cancel their membership because I was backstabbed, cheated and ripped off, could it legally backfire at me? If so, what would be legally the safest way for me to deliver the message to my community so they know what is going on?
Hey AAB,

Shoot me an email an I will make sure the issue is resolved. Terry At Kink dot com.
TerryM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote