View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 06:11 PM  
moeloubani
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
this guy is an idiot, after telling me that he would be done a job in 2 weeks he took a month to do it..now he's telling me i have until tomorrow to pay for it (5 days after he finished it) or he's reselling it and keeping my deposit. he also said that since i told him after about 3 weeks that i would like it finished in another week (after having icq messages and emails totally ignored for over a week) he should have charged me a rush fee. lol alright designer but weird business person

also after lots of swearing from me and him insisting that he would be selling the theme to someone else:

MoeLoubani 8:49 PM
ill make sure to open a dispute with paypal

Voudini 8:49 PM
I have an entire industry that will back me up. An entire industry that I've done great work for since 1997. I know people in every corner of this business that will back me up until the sun sets. If you want to battle, it's on.
Your 30 days is over my friend.

cool let them back you up fucknuts

Voudini 8:49 PM
You have 30 days to dispute
Eat it

do i?

MoeLoubani 8:50 PM
You can report a transaction problem in the Resolution Center within 45 days of this payment. Have a problem with this transaction? Click here to resolve

lol
moeloubani is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook