View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 03:41 PM  
datingfactory.xxx
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Use your domain in more than one way!

I have made two separate businesses that only have cost me the price of one domain so far.

First, I made a free whitelabel tubesite on PimpRoll using a bought domain name: megamovies.xxx

Second, I made a 100% free adult privatelabel dating site on a datingfactory.xxx subdomain: megamovies.datingclub.xxx

I am linkin both to each other to get all my comming advertising to really pay off two times at the cost of one time.
I am now building two new brands on only one paid keyword domain, both brands support the other.
I can sell them together or separate in the future but the main thing is that I have doubled my adult engagement just by creating a free adult dating site and connected it to my other adult business. (once you create a free account on datingfactory.xxx and start getting traffic on it, the account becomes worth cash even if you have used a free subdomain, and can be sold like any other domain that you make cash on)

Just the tip of the day!
datingfactory.xxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote