View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 05:23 PM  
JustynErmouth
MyXXXEmpire

Industry Role:
Center Is A Great/Fast Programmer

Center has done 2 fairly large projects for me. He add a few new features to MyXXX.TV which runs on the Adult Video Script Platform. He Was Able To Add More Advertising Areas Along With Adding A Feature That All Tube Sites Should Have. He Was Able To Add A Option For The Member To Upload A Affiliate Video Clip And Give The Member An Option To Pay To Add Their Own Affiliate Link And/or Advertisement For A Small Fee To The Member. As The Payment Integration Is Not Complete Yet Due To Our Rescheduling Center Is One Of The Best Programmers We Have Come Across In A Long Time.

He Is Also Doing A Mainstream Site For Us As Well NewEraCinema.com And Center Is Kicking Ass On It As We I Type This.

If your looking for a great programmer that can deliver on time and at a great price, I Highly Highly Recommend Center For The Job. He Is Very Creative And Will Fix Bugs He Finds Within Your Script For Nothing Or Next To Nothing.

We Will Be Having Center Work On Many More Projects In The Near Future.

KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK...... Thanks For All The Help You Have Done We Greatly Appreciate It A Lot.