View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 05:17 AM  
bloggerz
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
:stop Link building - High quality links worldwide

I have a spot open on my monthly link building, these aren't links on my own sites. But instead I find you links on other webmaster's sites, i link to them and they link to you for a one way DO FOLLOW hard link. (my sites will be the reciprocal links)

These links are permanent trades so even if you stop my service, I will still maintain the links.

You have options on the PRs you need, the niche/categories, Aged websites, websites with lots of incoming links, etc.

Websites that will be linking to you will have legal content, good amount of incoming backlinks, and not just link farms. Websites that will be linking to you will come from all over the world on different hosting, IPs, and nameservers. This will serve a beneficial purpose.

Reports will come at the end of the month with details on who is linking to you with what anchors they are using.

If I haven't sent you a sample list of websites for my other clients' campaigns, please don't hesitate to ask.

Paypal/Paxum/Alertpay/Wire are accepted. Let me know and we can get you started today.

Thanks

$$$$$ MAKE HUGE MONEY IN CAMS - CLICK HERE $$$$$
bloggerz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook