View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 03:42 PM  
jayfluff

Industry Role:
Karon is Awsome!!!

There is not another web designer in the world that can compare to Karon's work or professionalism. I highly recommend him. Not only is his work stunning his prices are more than fare and communication is tops. As a side note as a person he's easy to get along with . if I didn't live on the other side of the world , I would love to gab a beer with this guy. Would defiantly be a story to tell later for sure with his great sense of humor. Have to have one in this biz or at least it helps anyways. My site he just built looks awesome and magically it started to grab attention and it already has a good flow of traffic coming in and I haven't lifted a finger yet on any promotions or campaigns. 931 new visitors on it's 3rd day up ! He knows his shit, not using him would put you in the sad little fucker club hiding in the corner with your fist up your ass wondering why you can't make money like all the big kids do. Thanks again Karon,
jayfluff is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook