View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 11:38 PM  
FreewayRick
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroHero View Post
if you want to talk about SEO or anyone alse please add 666 - 874 ,
I've talked for hours with you, and I did not get the impression that you are able to even carry on a normal conversation, let alone do SEO. I will just leave it at that, unless you want me to go into further detail.

And by the way, what exactly do you want to talk about?

I've been trying to see past results, samples of your work, for hours. You never showed me any past results. Why?

Why is it completely impossible for you, to post results about your past SEO in this thread?

Just a simple graph, showing how you started with 0 visitors and then 6 months later got 10.000 per day, whatever the number is?

Why can't you, just as an exercise, open a domain, run a blog, whatever you have to do, and 6 months later post the results in here?

That would be the first thing I would do as an SEO Expert. That would prove that you can generate traffic. Not talking about it, or offering "Christmas" specials.

I can show you screenshots proving that my content earned money. Why can't you do something similar?

Oh let me guess, you're way too busy for that?

Everybody can make their own decisions and hire the people they want to hire.

My personal opinion about the "SEO-Experts" who posted in this thread:

I would not even hire these guys as a worker at mc donalds. It would be too much responsibility for them to fry a burger, or warm it up in a microwave.

That's just my personal impression though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroHero View Post
i
Please dont get that impression , there is no ManWin here.
Well, Ironically the CEO and founder of ManWin is regularly posting in this forum. And he started posting long before he founded ManWin.

I really don't believe getting a basic amount of traffic is that difficult, past results have proven it. But if people want to make excuses, they will make excuses.

As a response to your christmas special: May be we should all just go to church a little bit more often, and start to pray to the SEO-God...oh sorry I meant Jesus Christ...damn , how did I mess that up...
FreewayRick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook