View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 04:11 AM  
merdoc
Confirmed User

I [Liveshow/Cams] I Develop your business on the French market

Hi,

I propose my services to big Liveshow / Free Cams advertisers (10/20000? monthly budget minimum) for creating and managing their Google Adwords campaigns on the French market (FR, BE, CH, LU, CA). I am a small company but with a great experience and some good references. I?ve invested millions ? in Adwords over the past 5 years, and dozen millions ? in general with all possible traffic sources .

The only thing that my clients want is return on their investments. This is what I focus on when I buy traffic for them, and I do everything to reach that goal. My english is not perfect, but my written (and of course spoken) french are excellent, and that helps a lot for making great campaigns with Google Adwords.

If your company wants to develop its business on the french market, do not hesitate to contact me, I will surely help a lot. I am very reliable, and ready to invest myself just like if it was my own money.

My email : [email protected]

Thanks,

Chris
merdoc is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook