View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 09:21 PM  
mistabruno

Industry Role:
Photo Retouching - US Based, commercial experience

Hi guys,

I'm a photo retoucher based in Los Angeles. I've worked on mainstream advertising campaigns, glamour/swimwear/alternative/headshots/fetish pictures, photo restoration projects etc.

I'm "new" to the adult industry, trying to get my foot in, which is why I'm advertising here. I'm kinda wondering if most content producers/photographers outsource this to cheap countries, or if I can actually offer my services at rates I am normally getting from US based photographers/magazines/ad agencies etc?

I can't compete with $1 per photo at all, there is no way, but I can definitely guarantee professional photo edits, which I do manually, and no language barrier issues. I use Photoshop CS6 and Lightroom 4, and I can work with any size pictures (standard/medium format).

Since I don't have an adult portfolio to showcase (and I can't put up my mainstream clients' images on an adult forum), I am open to retouching 3 images for 2 different members here for free, on the terms that I can use them for my portfolio and to show as examples here at the forum.

Peace!
mistabruno is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook