View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 03:44 AM  
dog-tag

Industry Role:
Just to update this thread -

Kalyn was very nice and sorted this whole thing out for me. There's a big difference between Kalyn and ticketed "support".

Before now I had no affiliate manager assigned to me, but now Kalyn is assigned to me, which is a great relief.

So far I'm still seeing pretty decent conversions pushing fbhookups. Before this I used to use loadedcash but they completely stopped converting and for no reason at all. Paul Benoit has offered me some generous payouts though on PPL basis so I still cant knock LC for that. Paul is a clever guy too, so I'm looking to working with him again.

My current impression of AFF now is -

If you have small traffic (one sale a day) then you won't be really valued and you won't get the "big fish" payouts. I think the little guy (after testing for a month) should move off to a CPA network like peerfly, and get themselves a nicer payout bump there.

If you have medium traffic (4-5 sales a day) then AFF is for you. You'll get a decent payout, affiliate manager, loads of promo tools and nice conversions.

If you have big traffic (+10 sales a day) then I'd worry about FFN. Just from reading around and seeing my own situation, I don't think I'd risk doing any media buys or sending any big amounts of traffic. I just don't have enough faith in them to keep their end of the deal.

Those are just my own thoughts and opinions, I would recommend at least testing AFF if you haven't before, but just bear in mind what I said above.
dog-tag is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote