View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 01:18 AM  
powerteam
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Twitter Advertising and Marketing

I will post your tweet to my adult based account with 15,500+ followers for $3 a tweet. As a bonus, I have 25+ accounts that are set up to randomly retweet from my main account. These accounts range from 20-500+ followers each. With the tweets getting multiple retweets, it helps put that tweet on the Top Results for Twitter searches. I can help write your tweet to help get the best exposure if you are unfamiliar with Twitter and the multiple #hashtags that are used.

Also, as a monthly deal, I can include a tweet into rotation that will get randomly posted across of active accounts. Currently there are 27 accounts. These are the accounts that are also set to retweet from the main account. The combined total of followers is around 20k and growing daily. The main account gets about 200+ new followers a day and the smaller ones are currently gaining about 20+ a day. I am looking only into adding a total of 20 monthly tweets into the deal as I am trying to keep the total number of tweets low for now. That means your tweet will get maximum exposure across all accounts with many many tweets throughout the month. Price would be $25 per month. Discount on multiple tweets.

For example: I currently have 10 tweets in rotation for a tube site. In the past 30 days:
  • 13,650 visits with an average of 3.63 pages/visit
  • 79.26% new visits (which means people are coming back)
  • 4.48% Bounce Rate

Payments via Paypal only. If you are interested, send me an email to the address in the signature.