View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 01:44 PM  
PR_Phil
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by milflicker25 View Post
I do not mean to imply that he is ignoring me. He has replied several times, but not answered the question. As I said, I suspect it is because he is reluctant to give explicit permission, which I completely understand. I just, respectfully, need to know.
no disrespect, but you suspect wrong, we want your traffic, we want your sales, and we are happy to let people use some content to get it. But Glen has been doing webmaster support for PimpRoll for 10 years. you have 3 posts on GFY and an account that is less than a month old. He is performing what is called due diligence. You see it is a waste of his time and our money to give content away to surfers, or people who just want it for personal use or to share with their friends. As much as Glen has a responsibility to you and other webmasters, to provide help, he has a responsibility to me, to protect our content and our brands as well.

just answer his questions and if it makes sense to us, he will give you what you want.