View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 09:49 PM  
Eschaton
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Zombaio.com - One Year In Review

After processing with Zombaio for a little over a year, I thought it was time to chime in with a review.

1) I'm doing a little over $4k a week now. I switched from CCBill because 15% is too much. The 9.9% rate saves me about $10,000/year. That's like half of a new Prius!

2) I've seen others complain/claim they are late on payouts. I can confirm that they are occasionally late on payouts. However, they occasionally pay in advance as well. For example, I had a payout date settlement on the 29th and received the transfer on the 22nd -- which was nice. I get paid via ACH and live in the states -- which is why I think sometimes there are delays between "intermediaries". I saw Michael (maybe someone else, can't remember) talking about them setting up a US payout processor to help fix the late payout issue. So, that should be nice.

3) Conversion went up after switching from CCBill to Zombaio -- it was marginal and may not be statistically significant. Around 3 - 4%. I had contacted CCBill previously about their ancient, 1999-looking payment pages but there wasn't too much they could do about that.

The only thing I'd like to see is better reporting options. For example, rebill retention rate. There's a retention rate statistic on the main dashboard but no explanation (that I'm aware of) as to how they calculate it or what it means.

Anyway -- overall a good experience.
Eschaton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote