View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 10:39 AM  
MrGeddings

Industry Role:
why the hell isnt my feedback being posted? ok lets try this AGAIN. dont be fooled by the graphics the game has such limited content its nothing more then glorified demos,

heres a thought, instead of making 5 or more games that are so so at best, being a small company why coudnt you have just made ONE game and put all your resources and effort into that one game?

you know why" because i think you knew that if you make 5 or so games you can charge people for each game and then offer a 30 buck a month deal for all 5 that may seem like a good deal (its not)

if you took all of the content from all 5 of your games chances are you could have a "Decent" game together. maybe....

but i am not paying for 5 half baked games on their own.

this company treated me like a criminal for just offering honest feedback on their game, you know what i find criminal? charging 20 bucks a month or more for a half baked game that feels nothing more then a glorified demo

heck their friends list in 3dxchat doesnt even work right and is totally useless and the thing has been out for over six months!

i dont know where you guys are, but here in america if a company produces a crap game, we have a right to call it out as crap.

thank you.

i personally signed up for these forums (after having to wait over a day to get activated and emailing the admin twice) because of my terrible experence with this company i wanted everyone here to know.
MrGeddings is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote