View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 06:10 AM  
ShowMe69
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
The Official Re-Launch of KinkyPeepz's Affiliate Program

The Official Re-Launch of KinkyPeepz's Affiliate Program

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are happy to finally announce our affiliate program for KinkyPeepz.com has officially re-launched!

- Up to 40% Revshare Every Month
- We use Verotel.com so you get paid on time
- Awesome Conversion rates, try and you?ll see
- Daily video/photo updates
- High rebilling percentage
- Custom promo tools and solid support

We have been testing our site for the last year and are extremely excited to share this with you. We?re still in the progress of tweaking and improving all our pages to squeeze out every last conversion but trust me when I tell you it converts very well already, just give it a shot and you?ll see what I mean.

We switch to a better processor from Zombaio to Verotel

Have a look at our affiliate program here:
http://www.kinkypeepz.com/static/webmasters

If you have any questions or need help we?re always around to get you started. Support is friendly, English-speaking and competent. Available on ICQ and email and eager to work with you and help each other make some serious money.

We offer promo tools to suit your needs. If you like any of our tools/pages but want them tweaked to fit your traffic better, just get in touch and it?ll get done immediately.

Enjoy converting!

1:285 Conversion Ratio
CuckoldLand Affiliate Program
ShowMe69 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote