View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 01:12 PM  
lavajumper

Industry Role:
Sexcoin - Targeted crypto specifically for Adult Payments

I'm new here.

Sexcoin is targeted at the adult businesses. Like bitcoin, its got no chargebacks, a good amount of anonymity, but the best thing about it right now is the short confirm times. If you don't want to fuck around with building your own carts, coinpayments.net can handle the crypto easily.

We want to support any endeavor that builds utility into sexcoin. Our philosophy around the coin is to make it a stable payments system, that allows for micro-transactions or regular transaction, and caters specifically to the adult entertainment businesses.

To that end, we're attempting to build a more comprehensive 'feature list' of things that the industry needs from a crypto that is not addressed by bitcoin.

Disclaimer: I'm one of the Dev's.

Disclaimer because: We are currently working on features that will definitely differentiate sexcoin from bitcoin. Let me know what kind of things you would need to accept crypto, and I'll bet, if its technically possible, they will end up being folded into the clients.

Also let me know if there is anything I can do to help you adopt the coin to your site.
lavajumper is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook