View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 11:12 AM  
Paully
www.Max-Hardcore.com

Industry Role:
This is Paul Businger from Max World Entertainment. Paul Little aka Max Hardcore and myself have been sending dmca notices to paradisehill.tv for weeks now without any response regarding our stolen content.

They have refused to remove our content so we are contacting all of their ad/host companies along with Visa and Mastercard.

We ask that you suspend their account until all of our content is removed. They blatantly steal content from some of the top adult studios in the business. Ultimately we hope you would hold them accountable for all the content on their site.

Here is a copy of the DMCA we have sent to them:

Paradisehill.tv you have ignored multiple DMCA's we have sent you over the last 4 weeks.

We at Max World Movies have no other choice than to go after the sponsors who pay paradisehill.tv and conspire to profit from traffic sent from our stolen content.

We will also contact your advertisers/host and anyone connected to this blatant infringement.

Here are the list of links to our infringing material:

Max Hardcore Movies
1333 Pleasantridge Drive
Altadena, CA 91001

[email protected]

www.MaxHardcoreTV.com
www.Max-Hardcore.com

RE: Legal Notice: Copyright Infringement of the Mark of ?MAX HARDCORE?

Attention:

I am the legal representative of MAX WORLD ENTERTAINMENT and the registered holder of the ?MAX HARDCORE? Trademark,

Registration No: 2,076,736.

This communications notifies you that you are infringing on the copyrights of PAUL F LITTLE by conspiring with paradisehill.tv for financial reasons, and are subject to legal consequences if access to the infringing material and your efforts to monetize said stolen content by affiliation or hosting are still available on this blatantly illegal website. Links to the copyrighted footage are listed above.

PAUL F LITTLE is the sole copyright and trademark holder of all MAX HARDCORE movies and other products. I do not authorize the use of my any portion of his copyrighted movies, photographs, or audio recordings in any form to be on or linked to your website, or any affiliated websites you have interest in.

This is a legal notice in accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act (OCILLA), a part of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, requiring service providers to be held strictly liable for the acts of their users & immediately cease the access to copyrighted material once notified.

In accordance with the DMCA, you are being notified that the movie scenes and clips which are listed above are all copyrighted and trademarked MAX HARDCORE movie footage owned by PAUL F LITTLE.

I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information contained in this Copyright Claim is accurate, and that I am the copyright owner.

Sincerely,

Electronic Signature
Paul F Little
AKA Max Hardcore

CCBill Affiliates Let's Make Some Monies!

Paullybadboy [@] gmail.com ICQ 631384423
Paully is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote