View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 10:27 AM  
EnglishTeacher

Industry Role:
- Beginning English
Designed for non-English speaking young adults, who have not had practice speaking and writing English in the workplace. this course is designed for those who are new to an office, or are performers. You will gain speaking and writing skills needed in your office, or on-line with your customers.

This course is also for anyone who learned some level of English in school, or in the office, but want to refresh their knowledge, and make sure they have learned English correctly, with nothing left out!

In the 20 Lessons, during the 4 weeks, you will study:

Nouns, Pronouns
Adjectives
Verbs
Adverbs
Demonstratives
Prepositions
Titles
New vocabulary words every day
Numbers, counting numbers using simple arithmetic
Numbers, Date and Time

In your quote "I am defiantly need to improve my English."

It should be: "I am definitely needing to improve my English."

Or "I definitely need to improve my English."

So in addition to studying the 20 lessons, you will have 1:1 time with the Teacher, to learn specifics, like I just showed you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice22 View Post
I am defiantly need to improve my English.
(i am a program owner)
but, in your site you almost don't give any information of what you offer.
You should make some samples, price information and more.
www.AdultBizEnglish.com On-line Courses Tutor Speaking and Writing Business English. 1:1 Webcam Tutoring helps Execs, Marketers, staff and performers with Business English vocabulary and grammar- based on their jobs. And Accent Reduction
Serving the Adult Biz - from Cam Models, to content producers, sales and marketing, IT, and office management

Last edited by EnglishTeacher; 01-28-2014 at 10:29 AM..
EnglishTeacher is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote