View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 07:02 AM  
lucas131
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Industry Role:
stay away from dwhs ... i have two accounts there, until like three months mostly ok, from then, not sure what changed, i had to contact them like five times, because my hosting have been wrongly indexed and instead of normal serps my serps have been at some ip adress, they could not help. then i needed to add one stupid line to my htaccess file to have multi wordpress enabled, after three days of communications i gave up and moved the site somewhere else. now, most of my sites are still down, saying

Quote:
Website Updating...

Sorry this page is being worked on for the moment or the owner needs to contact us. Please check back later or contact us if you have any questions about this page.

Thank you!

WebHost.pro
and it is like third day as i know, maybe longer as i have been on tes ... so, stay away i say, for me it is so much wasted work and now i am also losing serps because the sites are not working anymore ... fucking crap, stay away!
lucas131 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook