View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 08:53 AM  
InfinityMatt

Industry Role:
Looking for Bulk Profile/Selfie Images of HOT Young American Girls

Hi GFY,

I'm the content manager with The Infinity Network, and I'm looking for some very particular image content for my design team to work with. I'm currently in search for a few bulk packages of hot, young, American girls, in selfies/profile poses. I have made quite a few purchases of similar content over the last few weeks, but I have not been able to satisfy my client, and the look he is hoping to achieve.

I was hoping to post a few examples of what I am looking for, but I can't post images to the board yet... I would like to express, I'm not looking necessarily for nude content, but highly attractive, young females, much like Instagram or Tumblr profile images.

I hope that someone amongst the community can help me out. Please don't hesitate to contact me at [email protected] with some sample images, or a link to your catalog. We are always looking for new sources of great content, so even if we do not do business this time around, it would be great to connect with new providers.

Thank you all in advanced!

Last edited by InfinityMatt; 03-26-2014 at 09:02 AM..
InfinityMatt is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote