View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 09:28 AM  
Jolene_Devil
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
JOLENE DEVIL - Awesome $200 Content Deal!!

Hi! It's me...Jolene Devil ; )

I'mRunning a sweet $200 deal on my personal content! This includes FIFTY vids + over 2,000 pics that literally go back to my baaarely 18 days! Hot stuff ; ) REAL amateur, POV, all in either 1280x720 or 1920x1080.

All my vids are between 18-40 minutes long and include solo, toy DP, TONS of great POV messy oral, deep throat with cum in mouth/facials, creampies, hard fucking, Anal, one girl/girl vid, light roleplays and more! Email me directly at : [email protected]

RIGHT NOW...you also get a small "fan-sign" style pic set with me flashing signs with your URL...good way to personalize it all! Of course, this package is even a lot cheaper, when bought in conjunction with my big 40 model, 500+ hour video package! Here's the link to check it out... https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1136994

I am also open to Exclusive vids again...will make you an extraordinary deal on Exclusive vids, when ya buy it WITH the content package too! Just email me for details, at : [email protected]

I accept Paypal, Payoneer, SquareCash, Moneygram and even bank wire.

All vids n pics, 2257 docs, ID's and licensing agreement are sent via download links directly to your email...nice and easy ; )

Hit me up and let's do some biz...you'll be glad ya did!

Let's make a deal! [email protected]

Jolene_Devil is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote