View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 09:19 AM  
Paul
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilnjscb View Post
Nice personal attack and use of zero economic or financial arguments. What I posted was a fact, and month over month, and quarter over quarter are real metrics, which you'd know if you ever invested in anything real.
Perhaps you're a day trader, I dunno.

Personally I'd never make an investment decision based on such short term data.

Quote:
BTC is DOWN month over month, and DOWN quarter over quarter. Any real investor considers that; also look at the bollinger bands, which have it at the bottom of its moving average - or is that common and widely respected investment evaluation metric "retarded" too?
Do you know what? I apologise for the abusive language, truth be told I was having a rant because the DVTimes types annoy me and tend to be the type that post crypto currency threads even though they've never invested or even used the thing.

Since you're clearly more knowledgeable than us in this field, would you be so kind as to explain to us why Bitcoin and crypto currency is down month on month and down quarter over quarter?

And more importantly why do you feel that long term i.e. Year On Year that it's a bad investment going forward?

Quote:
Dude, if you made a few thousand, great. You don't need to be an evangelist for something you don't understand just cause you got lucky.
Made a lot more than that! I bought Litecoin at around $2.4 and sold over $40, I also bought Quark around $0.03 and sold at $0.24 - That was nothing more than a pre mined junk coin but the Bill Still endorsement increased it's value by a stupid amount inside a week!

I've made mistakes too, I regret not getting into mining this time last year. That was a mistake, wish I had of bought Dogecoin back in December. I remember reading edgeprod's or Brian837s posts? about them when he was buying up all he could and thinking "I'm not sure about this one"

I remember a post I made mocking Franck for his buy and hold Bitcoin strategy when he could been trading the swings, well hand up! I lost money in Mt Gox

Stupidity on my part for being greedy, bloody shame too because I was up around 600% from trading the volatility in February.

Quote:
If are fleecing the idiots, which I very much doubt, I give you respect, but I don't chose to live like you. I'll continue to say the truth, and you continue to peddle your hopeful bullshit and personal attacks, and life goes on.
You should read over the posts I've made over the past year in Bitcoin threads, I'm one of the few people that posted balanced info. I'm not an expert, I don't have a crystal ball but I certainly didn't post only positive things about Bitcoin and get upset when anyone said anything negative

Truth is anyone who has half a clue what they're doing isn't going to lose money in this

Last edited by Paul; 04-04-2014 at 09:29 AM.. Reason: Spelling
Paul is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote