View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 10:02 AM  
Jolene_Devil
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Buy My BIG 500 Hour Video Package and Get MY Personal Content Package for FREE! $450

Hello again, guys and gals of GFY!! It's Me - Jolene Devil!

I've got an AWESOME content deal for ya! Will only do it like this for a very limited time....It's my "divorce sale" prices, without the nasty "D" word attached to it LoL I have gotten renewed interest in that deal (now several months old) so for the sake of good biz and pleasing the masses...$450, for a limited time, will get you EVERYTHING. A 500+ hour video package featuring 35 different models + Pics....AND my personal content package of 50 HD vids starring me + over 2,000 pics literally going back to my baaarely 18 days! My package alone usually sells for $275...so this is a GREAT DEAL! Best of all, I will ship it all on a loaded External Hard Drive to save you the download time.

By the way...the content in this package ranges from Solo to Group to hardcore anal to girl/girl to preggo to Golden vids, etc. A WIDE range of REAL amateur content!

Here's a looksie (yeah, I said Looksie LoL) at what all ya get! I've added some new .gifs too! With some of my own mixed in!

All 2257, ID's, Licensing included....plus an Excel spreadsheet master list of vids, listed by model and cross referenced by niche of each vid.

Paypal, SquareCash, Payoneer, Moneygram and Bank Wire accepted.

This deal is also available as a downloadable package RIGHT NOW for only $400!

So this Easter time...make a lil deal with the Devil ; ) Hit me up directly at : [email protected]

Feel Free to inquire about ME shooting custom/exclusive POV vids for your site too! [email protected]
Jolene_Devil is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote