View Single Post
Old 05-18-2014, 01:03 AM  
mstyanda
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
LTB Google Penalty assistance

So I will try to keep this brief. I have a site that is a little over 2 years old. For the first 1.5 years we did real well on Google with the help of a pretty well known SEO company. Me being the greedy person I am wanted to try to get a top google ranking for a very difficult keyword. They of course were more than willing to give me a guarantee for alot of money. They started doing the campaign and a month later I was penalized and have been ever since. They of course say it isn't their fault that they did nothing wrong. I should have known a company willing to give a guarantee for a top ranking difficult keyword first page ranking within 3 months was unrealistic. My past experience was good with them though so I thought it was a good decision at the time.

I didn't know much about SEO then but have learned alot since and basically they screwed me by dumping tons of links in a short time would be my guess. Course they aren't giving me my money back and are saying they will get me unbanned from google and complete the campaign once that happens. Problem is they have sent in several Disavows and reconsideration requests. It has been months and of course all Google says is nope. I don't have a clue why nor how to figure out what could possibly be wrong. Hell I don't even know enough to even know if my SEO company has even done what is needed to get it fixed or if they are just trying to screw me with the waiting game.

So if any one has expertise in this with some proof of experience and good reviews that thinks they can help with this please email me.

I have a full time SEO company. They would spank me if I bought random backlinks. Please don't clog up my mailbox with random requests to buy them. Ty!
mstyanda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook