View Single Post
Old 06-03-2014, 12:31 PM  
TrainWreckContent
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Train Wreck Content, let?s make some deals!

As some of you may know, we at Trainwreck Content have been doing business here on GFY for over 5 years, and I want to take a minute to thank everyone who has given us support along the way! We appreciate the business, and we look forward to doing even more with everyone for many more years to come!

For those of you who are new to GFY or have not had the chance to interact with us, let me share a bit about out company: We, at www.trainwreckcontent.com, shoot our own productions as well as work with a wide range of producers all over the USA and several other countries. We are adding new content to our site weekly, and there are times we can?t get everything up as quick as its coming in for us to market. We have a wide range of niches from exgf, exbf, smoking, spanking, hand jobs, public nudity, bi-sexual, gay, tranny, non-nude, granny, and several other niches. We sell SD videos, HD videos, and picture sets. We can sell just the video, just the pictures, or both as a set! Need something you don?t see on our site? Contact us and let me know what your content needs are. If we don?t have the content waiting to be added, we will find what you need from one of the several producers we work with.

Looking for a bulk package deal? We are always running package deals and blow out sales! Contact us about specific deals we are currently running as these change from time to time. For instance, right now we are doing the exgf blow out sale, which you can see more about here.

We also have other blow out sales that include close to 1200 productions for just $1,000. Contact me for more details regarding any of the offers mentioned in this this post.

Bookmark this thread as it will be updated as we add new content, packages, and special offers!

Take a look here to see some of the content we added last month! You can also always check the home page Train Wreck Content to see what new sets have been added for the current month.

Don?t forget to check out Adult Content Source! We took over the site last year and it also has a huge variety of HD and SD content with a wide selection of niches.

We welcome any and all feedback about your purchasing experience as a customer, or your experience working with us as a producer 

Thanks again for the support and continued business!!
Need SD, HD or mobile content? Train Wreck Content & Adult Content Source has niches like Penis Enlargement Excersises, EXGF, EXBF, Tranny, Gay, Spanking, hand jobs and lots more! We also specialize in bulk packages.

Need your blogs updated, site reviews, profiles, something else written? Check out:
expresswritersonline!
ICQ: 381-464-069 / Skype spanking.forcash / Email: [email protected]
TrainWreckContent is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote