View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 11:51 AM  
DDuckworth
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Ah, my comments about ignoring were directed at sxcladies (not lavajumper.) As from the way you were posting I thought you were one of the core dev's of the coin.

Thank you for all of your detailed responses. If adoption starts to ramp up I'll likely accept it in the future. At the moment the next plan is to take litecoin, and then go from there. But we need time to grow before developing further.

The problem with hiding BTC vs. SXC is still there in my mind, because while it may be possible to hide using SXC it is still more effort than just not worrying about it entirely by using BTC. I believe you may be right in the future about BTC's use being avoided to buy such things due to wide adoption...but that won't be an issue until someone makes a way for people to easily see what you've purchased and who purchased it. I hope such a program never comes along, but it does seem like people will probably try to develop it nonetheless.

On a sidenote, lava I noticed you signed up, I would love to hear any of your thoughts on design or anything you may have as far as input goes for the site.

Thanks for your time!

www.BabesForBitcoin.com - sell or buy videos and photos for cash, bitcoin, or both! 65% commission and up!
DDuckworth is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook